Friday 9 November 2007

I'm "aux petits oiseaux"!

Bonjour and welcome to my little world!

After some hesitation (a lot actually), I decided to start my own blog. Reading amazing blogs from all around the world is one thing but writing on my inspirations and on my thoughts is something else… something intimidating but also very exciting!

I’m planning to use this new opportunity to express my thoughts on parts of my day to day life, on nice things that I come across and on projects (knitting, sewing, cooking, etc.) that I will try to make.

À bientôt!

5 comments:

dnamtl said...

âllo Clo! Love the blog so far... can't wait to see more. I'll definitely be back for inspiration and to plan more crafternoons!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour.

Oh dear my French is rough. Found you from Little Doll Face :)

will be stopping by.

Jessica

http://www.lovelycottage.net

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing more!!

futuregirl said...

I'm so happy you decided to start a blog. It can be a fun and rewarding experience. :) Just enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and read everything from the end to the beginning...and now I just have to follow you! So inspiring!