Sunday 2 December 2007

It's "fabulash"

I’m not an activist. I’m just a quiet girl minding her own little business. However, I believe that the choices that we make as consumers can have a greater impact on our society than tying ourselves to a tree! I try to buy organic and locally grown food, I clean my loft with eco-friendly products, I even pick up my dog poop with biodegradable bags!!! My latest mission: getting beauty products that are not tested on animals. It just happened that I needed to buy shampoo & conditioner and mascara. Shopping with a good cause in mind…that is my kind of thing! I got Avalon Organics Lavender shampoo & conditioner which smell lovely. I then decided to invest in Aveda mascara rose plus. At that price, believe me, it is an investment! In Canada, that mascara costs twice the American price but since my sensitive skin never had a bad reaction to their products I decided to give it a try. Buying these “human tested” beauty products made me feel very responsible toward my dog and my cat. After all, they are naturally “fabulash”!

Note: “Fabulash” is a slogan associated with a popular mascara company that also don't test on animals!

No comments: