Sunday 13 April 2008

Searching for inspiration!

So far, it seems that I have no problem with writing endlessly about the ups and downs of my little crafty life. However, sometimes, it's interesting to see what is going on the other side of the fence. I'm the kind of person who never really got over the questioning phase that kids have at a young age. Mommy, why is the sky blue? I still don't know the answer by the way! Anyway, to fulfill my curiosity I decided to do, once in a while, small interviews with inspiring crafters. I consider inspiration to be a wonderful gift and I would love to share it with you! I will happily post my very first interview Wednesday. I hope that you will enjoy, as much as I did, the answers of a very talented woman who shares my love of BUNNIES!

3 comments:

Di said...

This sounds like it will be interesting! I am looking forward to learning more about the bunny maker! They do look lovely!

I seem to manage to intersperse my sporadic crafting with a little travel news but if it wasn't for that then my blog would be likely to be rather empty!

Mirka said...

Oh, I´m looking forward to the interview. Those bunnies look so lovely. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can hardly wait. How did you find this person - or this person find you? I'm so excited! Bunnies are a love of mine too as you know! I can't wait!