Friday 8 July 2011

I really love...

...Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream.

Alice might sleep like her dad but, sadly for her, she probably inherited my sensitive skin. Poor little bunny has eczema on her face, knees and elbows.

Glaxal Base to the rescue!!! You won't find it in the baby section of the drugstore. It is actually in that remote area that screams "I have skin problems and I think that paying 50$ for moisturizing cream is wwwaaaaayyyyyyy too much".

When I self-diagnosed Alice with eczema (yeah, eczema and I are long time enemies) and told our new family doctor that I was using Glaxal Base to control the damage, he was amazed that I knew this "magical" product.

The cream is hypoallergenic, lanolin-free, non-greasy and it doesn't smell like a teenage girl on a Friday evening (perfume-free). It is also pretty inexpensive. Oh, and it works like a charm on Alice's delicate skin.

* * * * *
190.arch: We are going to try aqua baby, with two friends+babies, in September. I hope it is going to be fun. Why didn't you have a good time with aqua baby?

a loopy life: You should try. It is crazy how fast babies learn stuff!!!

renae @ theredwren: I Love you is amazing...Alice doesn't burp much but, wow, that baby can fart!

one claire day: You are probably right but I can't help it at the moment! I love it when she does new things.

kara: Ooooohhhh, music baby and art class (especially with chocolate pudding)! I must investigate to see if we have that in Montreal. Thank you for the suggestion.


clairsy: It is so much fun to have mom friends. I made two mom friends at yoga class and in the fall we are all going to try aqua baby.

Alexandra Durão: I hope that Alice won't be snoring like her dad ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh... i'll have to look for that and see if they have that here, in the states!
i have terrible eczema... and really hope unicorn cake doesn't have it.
i've just discovered aveeno baby eczema therapy lotion, which works pretty well and doesn't smell nasty.
i hate having sensitive skin... don't you!

Bess Callard said...

Eczema is my enemy too! Especially lately. Going to look for your magic cream at Pharmaprix. Thanks Claudia :)