Thursday 3 January 2013

the group - snail mails and simple tucks-ins

 
 

Ladies and, well, ladies...
I'm so excited about this project! Making lovely parcels is always so much fun. 

It is now time to exchange our postal addresses. I can reach by email most of you (and I will contact you this weekend unless you are faster than me!) but blogger sometimes makes things a bit complicated regarding that issue.

I better get started...ah, me and my projects ;) 

oscarlucinda
martha {chickadeenest}
ella pedersen
farah
chloe zaug
emily-a denver home companion
núria alemany
lina quintero
pauper
thezanyone
tamara
shannah
ali
sarah

Thank you ssssoooo much!
And now, to Pinterest for inspiration...no, I must go to bed !

Claudia
clo_wn@hotmail.com
xox

note: pictures from our little trip to Dan's parents yesterday

No comments: