Sunday 6 October 2013

9am at the Mosaicultures

Better late than never!

We woke up early, had breakfast, didn't take our shower, realized that Alice had no fall coat (we are ok for -35C but not for 6C!), went to our Value Village stash to get a 4T coat I found last summer and headed to the Botanical Garden to see the 2013 Mosaicultures...on its last day. 

The Chinese Lanterns were pretty cool since we were the only family there. Most people were taking endless pictures of the ginormous plant displays (something that I could not have done with a toddler).   

We had a lovely morning and, as I write this post, Alice and I are cuddled in bed for a well deserved nap (well, I'm planning to read)!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Di said...

These sculptures are very interesting. And I love Alice's fall coat!