Friday 8 February 2008

Neck warmer express

This morning, I woke up with that CSI victim look that made it clear to me that I was going to call sick. I can't put my finger on the problem but my body couldn't go through another day at the office. I felt exhausted but luckily I have paid sick days. My plan was to sleep and to make sure that I was in good shape for the weekend. However, I kept thinking about that pretty neck warmer. I already had the wool and the needles. Crazy how the time flies when you are in a "craft trance". Next thing I know, I didn't rest at all but I have a new neck warmer that looks lovely with my tweed coat!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great present for yourself.It is amazing what you can do when you have nothing else pressing to be done.I hope that you feel better and that you got some resting done whilst crafting!!
Have a great weekend Claudia,
Take care
Natasha:)

ingrid said...

A cowl/neckwarmer is such a lovely thing! Yours looks great!

tiffany... said...

it's lovely! i just made one yesterday as well! it's in the air... hope you're feeling better!

Ulla V. said...

On a day like that, there is nothing else to do than what you did....Once in a while we definitely have to listen to our bodies!! But I think too many people ignore it...

How great that you made the neckwarmer - I always get energy from knitting, sewing or something else creative...I hope you had that feeling too.

It turned out beautifully....Love your coat, by the way :0)

Sandy said...

I love the red, it's beautiful. I managed to complete one on sunday also, and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pattern for this? I am new to all things crafty and would like to try this...unless it isn't for the faint of heart. Please let me know.

Rumour has it said...

I like that tweed coat very much (all tweed anyway) and the red is going very well with it. By the way, I love your great sense of humour. Nearly all your posts make me laugh! :D
But I haven't been here for a little while now. Shame on me! I'll change that. Promised.