Saturday 7 July 2012

Taking it easy

 
 
 

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and words of encouragement. It feels so good to realize that I'm not the only woman in that crazy hormonal roller coaster situation.

That being said, I'm feeling better. The quote on my last post turned out to be very accurate in my case: The truth will set you free, but first but it will piss you off.

Knowing that "booby blues" are probably to blame, I took a few positive actions that, hopefully, will make my life much better in a near future. In the meantime, I just take it easy and enjoy the summer with my little family.

* * * * *

Over the past few weeks, I also had to say goodbye to my little baby and hello to my active and curious toddler...and believe me, I have a lot of questions about this new phase. Consequently, I will write, as of next Monday, a Week of Ignorant Claudia...Toddler Edition!

* * * * *
jennifer: It took us about 2-3 "sessions" before she realized that it was not food. However, the dog still doesn't get it ;) 

shannah: I also used art to help me. I'm taking a pottery class and it is almost like a therapy. I will post pictures of my creations soon. xox

taryn: Alice also loves the boobs. Some days, she wants to drink twice but the next day, if she is not in a good mood, she will ask for milk very often. I still don't really know what to do about that. Good luck :) 

indigorchid: Thank you so much. It did make me feel much better.

anneemal: Merci madame. Et toi, comment vas-tu?

sid.: Wow, great advices. Anything not to go to the ER...gross!!!

courtney: Oh, I didn't know that you also had booby blues. I know that I already told you but I miss reading your blog!

vivian doan: Breastfeeding was always so easy for me (no pain, no problem with Alice) but I never realized how draining it was until recently. Blogging is a therapy ;) Oh, love the last engagement pictures that you took :)

veronica darling: OMG, CONGRATULATIONS! Your kiddo will be ssssoooo stylish! How are you doing? I hope that you have a lovely pregnancy. I must read all about it. Take care xoxoxox

ali: This is my mantra: "This too shall pass" ;) 

190.arch: Thank you. I don't know why but I'm still not mentally ready to completely stop breastfeeding Alice. I need to make some adjustments and see if there are some hormonal improvement. However, if things don't get better, I won't have a choice. A happy mom is better than a sad breastfeeding mom!

oscarlucinda: ahahahahaha! So funny!!!  I also had to read the educational plaques by the side of the road on each family holiday. However, I must admit that I actually enjoyed it :)

kt: Oh wow, thank you so so so much! xox

amy jo: Your doctor is pretty awesome. Thank you so much. I will get amino acid supplements as soon as possible (going to the drug store this evening). Asking for help is so important because life like that is horrible.

1 comment:

Anneemall said...

Tes photos me font penser à cette chanson : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8qcxSDl_w&feature=related mais les paroles ne s'appliquent pas ! (she IS pretty) Tu connaissais ?